Don’t see you’re event listed? Click here to list your race on Run Republic -> HERE
- This event has passed.
Lilliput Legend 2019
July 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Choose from Ultra (65 km), Sport (45 km) or Mini (25 km) this race has everything.
Kayak through the crannogs of King Malachy on Lough Ennell, Cycle through the splendour of the bog of Allen and run, stumble, hike, climb, over the extinct volcano that is Croghan Hill to one of Ireland’s greatest view points. The whole event is based from Lilliput Adventure Centre where there will be Free Camping Facilities, Free Parking Facilities, Free Showering Facilities and Dining Facilities.
Lilliput Legend will take place on Saturday 20th July starting at 10 a.m.
This course is ideal for 1st time adventure racers as, while it is demanding & challenging the bike section is relatively flat.
The race will have wave starts approx every 30 minutes rated on ability & numbers.
Entry Fee: € 50.00. Online entries close @ 6 p.m. on Friday 19th July.
Entry Fee includes:
● Lilliput Legend T-Shirt ( you will really want to wear this one)
● Goody Bag
● Course Map, Race Number, Hot meal
● Drink & Food stations (recommended that you are self sufficient)
● Complimentary Camping and Showers
● Complimentary Parking
● Fully Supervised Transition Areas
● Fully marshaled routes for your safety along with the backup of The Order of Malta & The Civil Defence on the more remote sections of the Legend
● Free post event massage for those weary limbs