Don’t see you’re event listed? Click here to list your race on Run Republic -> HERE
The 5 km Naked Run for Action Cancer
July 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come along for an event with a difference. It is all about racing against yourself and getting chip timed.
AND YOU MUST RUN NAKED – i.e. you must leave your timing device (watches, mobile phones, etc.) at home or in the car.
Here’s how it works:
- Come along anytime between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Register and give a donation to Action Cancer
- When you register, tell us your predicted time – yes, how long do you think it will take you to run this 5 km route.
- Make sure you do not have a timing device on you.
- Put your number and chip on and head to the start line.
- You will be set off either on your own or in a small group, depending on when you turn up.
- The winner will be the runner or walker who gets closest to their predicted time.
- Prizes to be announced later.
So, come along yourself, with your family or a group of friends for a race with a difference.
When you register you will also be entered into a draw for some raffle prizes.
Stay around for a cuppa and a biscuit and watch how others do.
All proceeds will go towards Jonny Graham’s fundraising for the NYC 2019 Marathon.